Friday 4 October 2013

The Ultimate Blush


It's not often that I'll wax lyrical about a blusher, of all things. I mentioned here that due to my dry skin - sometimes blushers (powder) can just end up looking cakey or my cheeks will just flush up anyway. However seeing as I'm having better skin days than in the past, I figured I'd better mention my favourite blusher ever. Isn't that saying something?

I won't be the first to mention the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush - it is a proper cream blush, one that doesn't go to powder once set and only a little is needed dabbed on the cheeks and then blended out for a natural rosy glow, depending on which shade you've picked of course. I went with Soft Murano, a kind of 'my flushed cheeks, but better' and because it doesn't go to powder I haven't had any trouble with it should a dry patch flare up and if I do blush (I blush a lot) it's more or less the same natural colour. 

Considering these days I don't wear make up for that long - eight hours at most - this gives a pretty good wear time, and I don't have to touch up at all. I suppose this also depends if you're dancing the night away or just sitting behind a desk. Either way, use a primer before your foundation and it should last as long as you need it to. If it doesn't? Well it's dinky enough to be thrown in your bag, plastic so you don't have to worry about breakage and whilst the packaging is a bit... well, naff, it's the product inside that counts. 

You can pick up the Max Factor Creamy Blush here, and it's on offer for £4.99 which is a grand saving of £2 off it's usual price.

Have you tried the Creamy Blush before?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!