Friday 25 October 2013

Seche Vite


Let's get real here; when the blogger community raves about particular products most of us will sit up and listen; there might be a few hits and misses depending on tastes - but usually I find the hype to be worth it. Seche Vite Professional Top Coat was a top coat I hadn't tried until recently, and I got to say it's definitely worth the hype. 


This top coat boasts quick drying like no other (but paint it on whilst your nails are still wet, if you wait until the colour coat is dry then peeling occurs,) aims to sink down to the base coat, apparently guranteed to not yellow the nails whilst making nails stronger and resistant to chipping and providing a very nice semi gloss finish.

It does it all. Seriously.

First up; quick drying? Like speedy quick. I'm the type of person that paints her nails, then does something and it will smudge. No dice with this bad boy. Smooth. 

I'm probably not alone in saying I change up my nail polish often, but that doesn't mean I want it to peel or chip off after two days. This makes my polish last seven days, and even then it's only nail growth that ruins the 'look' as opposed to chips. Don't even get me started on toes either, if you wanted a colour on there it could stay for two weeks, again, only growth showing. 

My nails have become a lot less prone to chips and peeling too; which is never a bad thing. I've never suffered from yellow nails except for when wearing really dark colours; blacks, navy and purples. This ensures no yellowing.

Safe to say, I'm in love. 

You can pick up Seche Vite from Amazon for around £5 which is the cheapest I've found it. So a good price too.

Have you tried Seche Vite Top Coat?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!