Saturday 5 October 2013

This Week #31



You might be wondering why there is a banana instead of instagram photos; well, two reasons for that my lovelies. First, I was quite busy this week and there is a lack in instagram photos. Secondly, my open uni course OFFICIALLY starts today (although I already started a week ago,) and one of the tasks is to take a photo of a banana...

So there we are.

This week as mentioned has been ludicrously busy, but I did manage to go shopping yesterday and pick up a few bits and avoid the counters like the plague - hurrah for saving money (this week at least...)

Since I've been busy I actually have loads of blog posts to read from my Bloglovin' feed - however I have kept up to date with Nouvelle Daily and their post on Dark, Glossy Nails has me hankering to drop some pounds on that Butter London number...

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!