Monday 7 October 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty



Happy Monday Lovelies!

This week I've gone Au-Natural with a dash of red for my picks from around the web - and let me just say I'm considerably lusting over all of them...



My favourites have to be, and odd as it sounds - the trolley from Zara Home. It would just be perfect under the side table in my lounge for my bits and bobs that currently lurk under there until I have to dig them out - uni stuff, magazines - etc. It comes in white or black, although it'd be amazing if they offered some more colours. I'd totally get a yellow one...

As it is Autumn, I couldn't not include some sort of knitwear. I'm after a snood this year for an added bonus of it being a hood - I'm not one for lots of chunky layers, just lots of light layers so I can still remain remotely cool. Overheating just ain't my thing.

That being said I'm being reasonably good at tightening the purse strings for the run up to Christmas (and saving money for my Spain trip,) so these items may have to wait a little longer...

Have an amazing week!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!