Tuesday 12 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide 2013 | For Him | Under £50


I hope you enjoyed yesterdays mini-guides for under £10 gifts ready for the festive season; today I'll be taking a peek at the under £50 gifts from around the web, first up; it's men again...
Satzuma Clapperboard USB Alarm Clock, £18: For someone who like myself has a film student/buff/snob boyfriend or friend this bit of tech is a great novelty gift. It's an alarm, calender, temperature gauge and obviously clock in one. Great for a desk or bedside table, I feel!

Red 5 Gyro Helicopter, £25: Boys and their toys right? Joshua actually got one of these for my Dad for Christmas last year and he loved it, my brother in law has one and flies it around the house quite a lot too; for the man who hasn't quite grown up.

Origins Man Travel Buddies, £30: A great set for guys from Origins, this contains the Checks and Balances frothy face wash (I use this on uber breakout days too,) Blade Runner energizing shaving cream, Save the Males moisturiser and Skin Diver active charcoal body wash; a great treat for guys that actually have a skincare routine, or perhaps need a little push to start a basic one.

Casio W-59-1VQES Watch, £20: Again, most men I know love receiving watches (Joshua adores his WeWood watch I bought him for his birthday,) and  my Dad actually has a pretty big collection; anyway this Casio is a great everyday watch with a hint of the retro about it too. Perfect.

Distressed Leather Moccasin Slippers, £35: It can be a little hit and miss buying guys slippers; but I think these are great, real leather and a super cosy looking liner would make this the perfect gift for someone who works long hours - a proper treat to slip into when they get home. 

Wahl Groomsman Trimmer Set, £18: This set is amazing, not only do you get a pocket sized trimmer for the standard facial fluff (beard, etc) and body hair; you also get the personal trimmer for perhaps harder to get at areas, nose, ears, that kind of thing. It comes with a case so perfect for the travelling type too.

That's it for the guys today, keep an eye out for the girls gift guide later on today. I hope these gift guides can provide some sort of inspiration or last minute purchases if you're in a pickle. 

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!