Wednesday 27 November 2013

Fine Hair | High Street Heroes


I'm a firm believer in 'you are what you eat' and the same goes for 'you'll get what you pay for,' so whilst I don't skimp on skincare, I'll tend to save money in other places; predominantly hair care. However recently I've noticed the high street offerings are as good as, if not better than their pricier companions...
Toni&Guy Glamour Hairspray; A great one for everyday hold, this hair spray doesn't leave any tackiness behind and hair doesn't look 'crunchy' if accidentally applied too liberally. 

V05 Plump it Up Dry Shampoo; This and the 'Plump it Up Dry Backcomb Spray' make the perfect volumising companions. I particularly love this on a crap hair day, when my fringe is looking worse for wear and everything is just 'meh.' I actually purchased this when shopping around town and have fallen hard for it! When you spray it, like with most dry shampoos a white cast is set on the hair - but once you rub, swoosh and fluff your hair, it disappears. 

Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo; Perfect for the quick cleanse, this dry shampoo much like the one above in that it sprays a white cast but one that doesn't stick around. This is perfect for the 'good' hair days where needing volume isn't an issue. 

John Freida Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow Out Spray*; Used all over on damp hair before blow drying this spray gives the best amount of volume - ever. Hands down the best volumising spray I've ever used. 

Now, one not pictured because I've recently run out - the Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Spray. If you want texturised beachy hair and waves - this is your ally and your best friend. Seriously. I find it way better than the Bumble&Bumble version too.

So, what's your favourite hair care heroes?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!