Tuesday 19 November 2013

Latest in Beauty | Glamour Beauty Edit


I've tried a few Latest in Beauty boxes and they've never disappointed (here, here) so when I saw that they had collaborated with Glamour magazine to make a 'Beauty Edit' box, I couldn't help but have a browse. Which then lead to the swiftest purchase known to woman-kind...

Inside the box; HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette, full size // Eyeko Lash Curlers // Benefit They're Real Mascara, 3g // Balance Me Radiance Facial Oil, 10ml // Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo, 50ml // Toni&Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray, 75ml // Maybelline Baby Lips, full size.


I have to say, the HD Brows kit and Eyeko Lash Curlers were what drew me in; I was planning on buying the curlers anyway as I had heard pretty great reviews about them - and the brow kit? Well they are a hyped-up holy grail status product... Why would I not be drawn in? More to the point, how could I not be drawn in?

Being someone who has a fringe, the Philip Kingsley dry shampoo also excited me - I'll keep you posted on that one, although I have high hopes as I adore the Elasticizer and 'No Scent, No Colour' range. 


I'm also a huge fan of the Toni&Guy ranges, particularly the 'Sea Salt Spray' from the Casual range - I have a lot of love for hairspray for keeping my occasional lions mane in place - or for turning it into a lions mane in the first place...

Two other products I've tried and loved already; the Balance Me facial oil and Benefit They're Real mascara - both worth the hype and a nice little extra to the box. 

One thing I probably won't be singing the praises of is the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm - I didn't buy into the hype when they first came to UK soil back when everyone was collecting every colour, as they are just lip balms that are pretty average...

Handy for your handbag but not life altering 'gotta have three around me at all times!' like my Nuxe Reve de Miel. However, it took so long for them to even come to the UK - I can kind of understand why people went crazy for 'em. 

It's also worth noting this box comes with the usual discounts from the brands featured - so if you adore the trial sizes or even the full sizes you can indulge with a little less guilt next time you shop.

For £14.95 (+P&P = £18.90) you get a great bunch of products here that are worth £65. This could be a great Christmas present for a beauty junkie, but it is worth noting the discounts do have an expiry date (between 18th and 31st December.) I'd also recommend picking this up quick sharpish - I won't be surprise if it's sold out soon! You can buy the Latest in Beauty Glamour Beauty Edit box here.

My verdict then? I'm in love with this box and I'll be keeping a close eye for their next box...

Have you tried anything from Latest in Beauty?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!