Saturday 2 November 2013

This Week | instagram #35

 Too early?? // Kenneth Turner candles have a beautiful burn!
#WOMF // My sisters dog Poppy loves watching doggy films on TV!

This week has been a little different; we've had my sisters dog (a beautiful black lab, pictured above,) living with us whilst her and her family are in the Falklands for ten days. It's been interesting, to say the least; I like dogs of all shapes and sizes but she has to stay on her lead at the moment and a bigger dog pulling doesn't half kill my back for the rest of the afternoon! She has learnt to heel with me now though and it has been really nice having her around, even if my dogs are annoyed by her playfulness...

I've had some news back from the M.R.I scan, nothing too much to write about but I'll be doing a full monthly catch up post tomorrow - I'm obviously relieved but still puzzled as to why my back still is in such bad shape.

But onto brighter and better things I have been catching up crayyy style on blogs and youtube. Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup has had a little site overhaul and it looks gorgeous - plus every time Anna posts, I'm there - pen and pencil in hand and most definitely accruing a larger wishlist.

Possibly one of my favourite YouTubers, ever, Estée from essiebutton has been doing some 'Brand Focus' videos, firstly with Bourjois and then with Bobbi Brown - they are really great videos if you've never tried anything from either brand, or you have but you don't know where to go next. 

Here's to an amazing weekend - what are your plans for this weekend?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!