Friday 1 November 2013

Beauty Bag | November


It's that time of the month again, a new month and so a new rotation of beauty bumf to switch it up and this month there's a hint of sparkles and shimmer in the bag...


Kicking things off with bases; using the Bourjois Luminous Serum Primer ensures a healthy radiance and keeps make up in place for that extra while; whilst the foundation from the same range is the perfect blend of not too matte, not too dewy and boasts a really beautiful light to medium natural coverage. 

For eyes I'll be cracking out the MUA Smokin' palette. It has four matte nudes which makes it perfect for everyday wear. The remaining six shimmers and the most amazing eye liner pencil (extremely creamy, pigmented yet does not budge, seriously go try it,) makes it the perfect all in one from day to night palette. 

I recently picked up the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang, one shade that I'd been eyeing since release but it was never in stock in my local drug stores. It's the most perfect pillar box red that works with a neutral eye for the day time or for evenings (just add a swish of eyeliner,) and the most important thing; it stays put even after a few too many whiskys.

For cheeks I'll be using my new love; the Max Factor Creamy Blush in Soft Pink; the most beautiful and wearable shade I've come across and imparts a nice glow too. Used lightly for a natural look or slightly more for a really girly flush.

Last but not least; nails. I've pulled out some of my more glittery numbers in order to get some festivity rolling. My favourite? The Revlon Nail Enamel in Stunning - a perfect mix of small and medium sized silver glitter that looks amazing over other colours or a little more subtle just on it's own. 

So what will be in your beauty bag this November?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!