Wednesday 1 January 2014

Beauty Bag | January


First of all; Happy new year!

Secondly; let's go light shall we? For January I will be keeping things light, slightly dewy and keeping things looking fresh faced even if I don't feel particularly fresh after the festive period...

For bases I'll be using two old favourites; the No7 Essentially Natural Foundation and for cheeks the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in soft pink. For adding a little something something highlight and conceal wise, the L'Oreal Lumi Magique is my current go-to and works quite well. 

For eyes; not much. A slick of mascara and if I need a touch of definition, a very subtle flick with the No7 Stay Precise liner

Keeping things slightly festive; a touch of colour in the moisturising forms of the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters in Candy Apple and Berry Smoothie.

That's it, nothing more and nothing less. So tell me, do you have a new years resolution?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!