Tuesday 14 January 2014

Current Skincare Saviors #2


A while ago I posted a 'skincare savior' post - a trio of products that were helping me through when I had the flu (dehydrated skin, random breakouts,) but as it's now winter, I have a few skincare products that are really helping with keeping my skin looking it's best...
First up; my holy grail facial oil the Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+. I've tried others but have come back to this purely because it's just... the best. Boosts hydration, fades blemish scarring and seems to aid with redness too. 

An old favourite now, but the Organic Surge Overnight Sensation Cream is the most hydrating cream I've used. Considering how thick it is, it sinks into the skin beautifully and the next morning my skin looks insanely good. The only problem is the smell (roses, or Turkish delight, according to Josh,) which I quite like, but if you have super sensitive skin to fragranced products or just hate that type of fragrance you might want to give this one a miss.

I used to use the Superdrug Simply Pure day cream and it was amazing (the Simply Pure range is paraben free, fragrance free, hypoallergenic and BUAV approved,) especially for the price point. Fast forward to six months ago and I wanted to see how this hydrating serum faired - it's just as great as the day cream. Hydrating, without feeling tacky and a little goes a long way. Consider this a great option if you're on a budget.

Last but not least, a treatment toner I have fallen in love with - the Origins Make a Difference Plus - really fantastic at hydrating the skin and preparing for serum. I've noticed a huge difference with this, so I've already picked up another. Love it.

So those have been my skincare saviors, any recommendations?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!