Monday 13 January 2014

Fashion | Home | Beauty



Happy Monday Lovelies!

Seeing as I'm on a spending ban, as many probably are come January, I've realised how hard that actually is with so many releases for the new year, towards the end of 2013 and still lots of pretty delights to come. I swore I'd wait for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, which I have - however the new Nars Narsissist palettes look so delicious, I may have to have a splurge. May. More than likely though. They look ultimately gorgeous. Oh, and as I cannot find a link for them for you to buy yet, here is a little overview from the British Beauty Blogger until a link does become available...

I'm also aware that I need a new bag, I love the grey one above from H&M but I'm also inclined for a decent tan leather bag... Of course only after my spending ban; but it doesn't stop me lusting after every tote or satchel I see. 

Also - the 'Eat' book by Nigel Slater? Been on my reading wishlist for an age but I am yet to buy it. I adore him and his recipes (so does my mum, huge fans,) so it's a wonder why I haven't bought it yet.

Here's to an amazing week ahead.

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!