Monday 20 January 2014

Fashion | Home | Beauty


Happy Monday Lovelies!

I've got about two and a half months until I'm jetting off on holiday and yet I'm already visualizing what to wear, what to pack and what make up/skincare I should be taking. Eager, right?
I'm thinking a long line cardigan in a fine knit should be great for the airport, ultimately comfy but light enough to not over heat when arriving in Spain; yet warm enough when the flight gets cold. That scarf? Along the same lines, light but enough to take off a small chill if there is any. 

Also - since I picked up the NARSissist palette, I'm thinking of the next Nars purchase; most notably the Holy Grail status Laguna bronzer. Anyone have thoughts on this bronzer? Would I be better off with The Body Shop bronzer (the one shaped like honeycomb?) Seriously, flummoxed.

I also don't know whats wrong with me. Anytime I see a new blanket I covet it immediately. I have about five. I don't need anymore, but it doesn't stop me lusting over new releases, especially the geometric patterned one above from H&M.

Here's to an amazing week!

Peace!

Don't forget you can enter my giveaway here to be in with the chance of winning Essie, Nuxe, Philip Kingsley & more!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!