Friday 10 January 2014

Recent Purchases


There is nothing quite like the sound of a delivery van arriving, nor the feeling of a new parcel delivered, no? Just me then? 
I've made a few new purchases over the sales, a couple 'oldies but goodies' and a couple of new items too. The first is the Trilogy Antioxidant + Rosehip Oil (currently £10 off here,) which has to be my favourite facial oil, ever. Its just perfect for hydration, brightening and fading blemish scars too.

Secondly the grape water from Caudalie had caught my eye a few months ago and naturally I forgot all about it; but I picked this up along with (another holy grail product) the Beauty Elixir, and I have to say it's very refreshing and perfect for my currently dry-as-the-desert skin. Of course it goes without saying the Beauty Elixir is still just as heavenly as always. It really helps with redness too.

A bit of a wild card, the Wild Ferns Antioxidant Facial Serum has proved quite lovely indeed. Used twice or three times a week, it really helps to brighten tired skin. 

What have you been buying recently?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!