Monday 3 February 2014

Blogger Love Tag


I first saw this tag over on Makeup Savvy; and it's now steadily making the rounds. As I'm still yet to sort out my blogroll - I figured here's a perfect way to mention all the bloggers that I love and in general share the blogger love around...

What was the first blog you ever came across? - gh0stparties was one of the first beauty blogs I've ever seen and I thought it was kind of awesome. However I'd say the first ever blog would be Cupcakes and Cashmere and The Rockstar Diaries (now named Love Taza.)

Favourite beauty blog reads - Ooph! There are so many. I'd say Vivianna Does Makeup, lipstick with some sunshine, Into The Gloss & SRSLYLOU. But there are tonnes more. 

Best blogging friend - I'd have to say Amy from SRSLYLOU. I love her blog and I gotta lot of time for that girl! I especially enjoy our chats on Twitter, too.

Name a blog that enables your purchases - Once again there are so many - mainly Vivianna Does Makeup, Liana Beauty, essiebutton and gh0stparties.

5 blogs everyone should be reading! - lipstick with some sunshine, SRSLYLOU, Parisian To Be, the dauphine.

Your favourite way to read blogs - Mainly on my laptop using Bloglovin' - but I am fond of the app on my Nexus too. 

Bloggers that inspire you - I'd have to say Into The Gloss, purely because there is just so darn much to lust over product wise yet their writing is witty but informative. It makes you want to be a better blogger.

Favourite blog design/look - Gonna have to say SRSLYLOU. Plus she designs blogs too, which you can check out here.

What is your favourite thing about blogging? - I think the best thing about blogging is not only friendships you make, but the actual blogs you find. I find it a lot easier to find great blogs when you blog yourself - what with social media and comments, etc.

Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future! - I have to say Estée from essiebutton! I love her vlogs too and just think her and her boyfriend Aslan would make an amazing book together. 

I consider each and every one of you tagged! If you want to check out the original Blogger Love tag over on Fee's blog - here's the link.

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing the tag. I can't believe I have never come across Lipstick with some Sunshine before now! Off to read lots of back posts of hers now :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I only recently found her blog and I'm obsessed! Such lovely photos!

      Delete

thanks for commenting!