Tuesday 4 February 2014

Quick Fix | Highlighting Duo


Can you remember when I first reviewed the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer? I liked it, but was a little miffed it could be a tad drying. However, I've been playing beauty scientist (again) and mixing products recently and discovered that actually... It works beautifully - with Benefit's High Beam, that is...
To get a seriously beautiful highlight - I used one splodge (technical terms right here,) of High Beam on the back of my hand and one twist (see what I mean about technical terms?) of the L'Oreal concealer. Mixed together and applied on the tops of cheekbones and around the temples - working it in quickly, either with a sponge or brush (fingers are fine too but you get a better finish with a brush/sponge,) and voila - seriously great glow, without any glitter - or shimmer for that matter. Just a very natural looking glow, like you've been doing something naughty. 

So, I take it back. Working with High Beam - it isn't drying at all and just looks utterly beautiful.

What product combinations have you been loving recently?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!