Tuesday 18 February 2014

Empties #8


Another day, another small lot of empties to talk about. With this lot, I actually feel like weeping because they have all been fantastic products to use - so needless to say they'll be going back on the shopping list as soon as possible!
I'm a big fan of face-waters. They are a love hate product, to be sure, but I find them so darn useful. The latest to steal my heart was the Caudalie Grape Water - great for using post-toning that involves any chemical exfoliants as it adds a nice amount of hydration and soothes the skin too. I much prefer this one to use on my face as opposed to the Avene water (even though I love that one too,) as I feel the Avene water works much better on the body - sun burn, razor burn - etc.

Recently I did a review of my favourite primer - the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro. I've already got two more in the stocks because I really can't be without it. It provides a good smooth base, adds longevity. Takes away shine, without removing any radiance. It's tricky to describe the texture - a mix between cream and normal 'silicone' primers, which if you're not a fan of might be something to look out for, but it gets a huge thumbs up from me.

Another long-term favourite which has once again left the shelf - the Toni&Guy Sea Salt Spray. God, I love this stuff. I prefer it to any other sea salt spray I've tried (including the Bumble&Bumble one...) and I can't bare to be without it. I usually spritz this on when I've got damp hair of an evening, put my hair in a loose plait/rough bun and just leave it over night. Come morning I have tousled, beachy perfect hair. I just add a little more and boom, done.

One of my favourite cleansers when my skin is in trouble - the Ren ClearCalm3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser. This is the perfect mix of being hydrating, soothing yet has a gentle exfoliant of salicilin to aid in getting rid of blemishes. I'll be picking up another of these for when my skin is dire need. 

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!