Monday 17 February 2014

Fashion | Home | Beauty


Happy Monday, Lovelies!
I for one have never been so enthralled with a wishlist - that Tom Ford polish looks like it would be heaven - especially on holiday with a hint of tan, no? Plus the Bobbi Brown lipstick looks heavenly too.

I finally managed to get a golden tray, mostly plain, courtesy of H&M - I've been looking for a while for one to house skincare bits and pieces, but I wanted one that was mostly plain. With various discounts this one was a score.

That yellow bag? I totally need this in my life, immediately. 

This week looks set to be busy - so I may or may not have time to post everyday - I'll be babysitting come the end of the week for my sister for three days whilst they go off gallivanting around London. I also have a shed load of TMA work to do (again, it's scary but after this I only have two assignments to go - one last TMA and then finally the scary EMA. Eek!) this week so I'm hoping I'll do the majority of that at my sisters house - I can rope my niece into helping me. 

Here's to an amazing week ahead!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!