Tuesday 18 March 2014

Essie | Spring 2014 Collection


I've said it before and I'll say it again; I am a sucker for an Essie collection and when I saw the new Spring 2014 'Hide and Go Chic' colours, well. Wild horses and all that...


In the mini-cube I purchased from here, there are four delightful colours - all of which I can see myself rocking throughout all of Spring and Summer. 

First up is a bright crimson/pink called 'Style Hunter' - which was opaque in just one coat and a seriously beautiful colour. Next, a pretty pale tea rose dubbed 'Romper Room' which was opaque in two coats. The minty, pistachio green is called 'Fashion Playground' and has a slight shimmer running throughout - this also took two coats to become opaque. Lastly, 'Hide and Go Chic,' a seriously stunning azure blue that I cannot wait to rock on holiday soon.

As with most Essie polishes, they apply evenly and last between four-five days without chipping; lasting longer with a good base and topcoat. 

I'm seriously in love with the collection and think there is a great mix of pastel and bright. The two other colours in the range; 'Spin the Bottle,' and 'Truth or Flare' look equally as gorgeous and I might just have to pick them up too...

Have you tried the Essie Spring 2014 Collection?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!