Saturday 29 March 2014

This Week | instagram #55

Abandoned by a cat. // These two are forever by my side. // Flowers for Mama. Don't forget mothers day on 30th! // Cheeky Jack. // #FOTD, let's do this Friday! // Standard clutter.

Posts on The Bird Song this week; Fashion | Home | Beauty // March Favourites // Holiday Prep.
First up; apologies for the lack of posts, once again. It's been one of those weeks where I'm not entirely sure what I've done as the list keeps on growing. Needless to say I'm struggling a little this week.

I shall hopefully running back to normal next week - and then of course I'll be away. I'm debating whether to do some guest posts for the week I'm away - is that the kind of thing you'd be interested in reading? 

Let me know, and here's to an amazing (relaxing,) weekend!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!