Friday 28 March 2014

Holiday Prep


Given that it's just over a week until I jet off (so excited for a little bit of sun, sea, sand and sangria...) I thought I would touch on some of the little routines I keep starting a week before I fly off.
First up; fake bake. I'm pale, covered in freckles and prone to sun burn like nobodies business. To play it safe (and not blind anybody,) I'll be applying the Rodial Brazilian Tan in Clear a week before I go, then topping up a few days before if it needs it. I love this because it's a very build-able self tanner, the more you apply the more 'darker' you'll go. It's a pale-friendly tanner; in that it imparts a golden tan as opposed to orange...

Making sure my skin is in check before I go - the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Peel & Reveal Revitalizing Mask. Left on the skin for about ten-fifteen minutes ensures that my skin is left softer, thoroughly cleansed and overall healthier looking skin.

For tips and toes I'll be enlisting the assistance of Essie Hide and Go Chic (Spring 2014 Collection,) and Sunday Funday (Summer 2013 Collection,) for bright, fun looking digits. The great thing about these mini bottles? Super easy to travel with for any touch ups that might be needed.

Last but not least - feet will be continually pampered with the Soap & Glory Heel Genius. I can't rave enough about this stuff - the scent is gorgeous, but the actual way it leaves your feet is the best feeling ever - soft enough to flaunt in the variety of flip flops, sandals and heels to be gracing my feet throughout the holiday.

What are your routines before you go away on holiday?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!