Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Body Shop | Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil


I first heard of The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil through various beauty bloggers (namely, Sammi and Estée,) and I have to say; I got intrigued. Anything to cut down on product use, mainly, however I think my favourite skincare items are usually oils and serums... so you can imagine my intrigue and excitement when it's a two-in-one kind of deal...
I've mentioned it briefly (in a favourites post and a night-time duo post,) over the last few weeks but I figured I should probably go into a little more detail now that I've had a bit longer to play around with it.

So, the aim of this little beauty is to provide fresher, rested and radiant skin; the equivalent of eight hours 'beauty' sleep. It's also meant to 'replenish and recharge' with overnight moisture boosting properties, whilst being fast absorbing and non-greasy.

Now, a little disclaimer; when I first used this I got a bit carried away with the dropper (the lid was a tad stiff for squeezing...) and ended up with way too much product; which does leave you with a greasy face. However I find the right amount to be one-two drops and patted in all over the face and neck. I do tend to skip on the forehead however (fringe woes,) and use any left over product that's on my hands for that area. That being said it does absorb quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all - you just have to find the right amount for your skin first - I'd probably recommend just one drop for oilier skin types and work from there. 

The texture of this is 'runny' - which is to be expected given that it is serum in oil, but a little does go a long way - it's worth bearing that in mind.

If you've read the previous posts about this; then you know I adore it. It does what it promises; leaving skin feeling softer, radiant and overall more hydrated. I've been particularly loving this when I've been feeling ill and sleep hasn't been coming easy; I may not have rested that well but my skin looks like it's gotten eight hours + of rest. 

You can pick up The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil here for only £12. Plus, don't forget to keep an eye out for the usual discount codes they have floating around the main page. 

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!