Saturday 8 March 2014

This Week | instagram #52

Little bit o' Boots haulin'! // Knackered and sassy face. // Working from bed, not feeling great! // Propercorn Sweet & Salty is delicious! // Trying to decide between tennis ball & Teddy! // Impromptu cat bed using a dressing gown. 


Happy weekend, lovelies!
What a lazy week! I've literally tried to look back and think I've done anything of real importance and can (quite happily,) say that since finishing my third TMA, most of this week has been spent catching up with everything else; blogs and YouTube, shopping, and spots of tidying here and there. I've also been feeling a bit off again this week, which has been a pretty large contributing factor to my laziness. 

Needless to say, I have lots of work to be getting on with (once again,) and I may/may not be around all of next week - but I'll try my hardest! 

Here's to an amazing weekend!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!