Monday 12 May 2014

Monday Lusting #2


Happy Monday!
First of all; I managed to submit my final portfolio and essays in over the weekend. Secondly; I also managed to fix my laptop... And then my car wouldn't start. Fast forward a few hours, my car was fixed and then my laptop starting messing up again.

I mean, really?

That being said - I'm handling these little (expensive!) annoyances quite well. Because, let's all remember that we are so lucky. Because we are. I don't mean to get all 'mindful' or whatever - but in the bigger picture, we are all doing okay. I think everyone has their own battles and demons to face on a day to day basis and it can be hard to remember that actually, life is pretty damn amazing. 

There. Now let's look at materialistic things because it's Monday.

For a change, there is something on my little wishlist/moodboard that I need. I held off on buying a Tangle Teezer - but the Wet Brush will be making its way to me soon, I hope. I always wake up with a gigantic knot at the back of my head, so anything to aid that is definitely needed.

Here's to an amazing week ahead!

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!