Tuesday 29 July 2014

July Favourites


Another month, another lot of products I simply couldn't keep my hands off of...
I know, I know. Rimmel Salon Pro nail polish in 'Hip Hop' has more or less featured in the last few favourites. But seriously, I can't get enough of that orange/red/coral shade. Beautiful, plus the formulation of these is amazing, too.

Another polish I can't stop wearing; Essie's Style Hunter - a gorgeous crimson/fuchsia pink quite similar to the Watermelon shade. I'm surprised to say I'm actually going to have to pick up the full size of this one soon. I'm sailing through it.

Matte lipsticks. That's where I have been gravitating toward the end of this month - NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square is as gorgeous as everyone says - a delightful orange/red perfect for summer. It stays put too. 

A more recent purchase but one that I'm surprisingly smitten with; Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong. A seriously bright pink I didn't think I'd suit at all, but I proved myself wrong. Worn with a subtle winged liner and lashing of mascara - this is pretty damn gorgeous.

The Body Shop's Vitamin E range has seriously been impressing me and my skin has been loving it. The Moisture Serum is a great hydrating serum - whilst soothing my sensitive skin. It's quite similar to the Avene serum, and I much prefer this to Hydraluron. 

Last but not least; Revlon Brow Fantasy. The pencil isn't amazing, it's on the harder side and whilst I actually prefer a harder pencil for brows - it's the gel that is beautiful - perfect for keeping brows in the shape you set it, whilst also lightly filling, perfect for days when you don't want to crack out a pencil/shadow. 

What are your favourites this July?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!