Wednesday 2 July 2014

Latest In Beauty | The Glamour Beauty Edit


You guys know that I don't do the whole beauty subscription deal - but I have raved about Latest In Beauty enough on this here blog that when I get an email announcing a new box? I'm invariably going to need it...


Inside the box; Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes (full size,) Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer (full size, shade Apple/Rouge Sublime,) Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector (125ml, Medium Matte,) Velvotan The Original Tanning Mitt, Bourjois Cream Blush (full size, shade Nude Velvet,) Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip (90ml,) Haiwaiian Tropic Satin Protection Ultra Radiance Sun Lotion SPF30 (100ml,) DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (30ml,) Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick (full size, shade Rosepout.)


When I had a nosy of what was inside the box - I knew I was going to indulge myself - most notably because I was excited to see the presence of the newly launched Illamasqua Glamore Nude lipsticks to be included (obviously, one per box, shades vary,) and was very happy with the shade I received - shade wise it reminds me a little bit of Tom Ford's Spanish Pink and Rimmel Moisture Renew Notting Hill Nude. From first impressions it feels very moisturising - with a velvet like finish, so very 'skin' like which is what I prefer in a nude lipstick.

I was also intrigued by the Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes - I've heard of them from when they made their rounds on the blogosphere, but never gave in to the hype - so I'll be sure to give it a whirl and report back.

L to R; Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet, Illasmaqua Glamore Lipstick in Rosepout.

Of course with a holiday coming up in late August - you can sort of imagine my glee with the Haiwaiian Tropic sun lotion - the perfect size for topping up during the day and throwing into your handbag/beachbag. And the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil? I've been meaning to try this for the longest time - I'll be sure to pack this for the holiday as it's the perfect size for travelling. 

Once again Latest In Beauty & Glamour have seriously impressed me - I'm looking forward to the next one already.

You can buy the Latest In Beauty Glamour Beauty Edit box here, for £16.95, free P&P - the box contents is worth over £86 - so a real bargain and chance to try lots of new products. 

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!