Friday 17 October 2014

A/W Skincare Edit | PM Routine


Following on from yesterdays post I figured I'd share my evening skincare routine for autumn/winter...
Pre-Cleanser: Or the first cleanse - this obviously depends on if I have SPF or make up on but my favourite get-rid-of-all-the-grime product is The Body Shop Silky Cleansing Oil. It has a light scent, so no irritation to my sensitive skin and just works a charm at getting rid of everything from the day. Waterproof mascara included.

Cleanser: Another No7 skincare product, the Melting Gel Cleanser is a joy to use of an evening. It is quite thick and almost feels like a balm as opposed to a gel - but it melts down and turns into an oil. This is where I take my time and really give my face a good ol' massage. You can just rinse this off, but I've always preferred using a flannel to ensure my face is properly cleansed.

Toner: A relatively new product to me, the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads is a great exfoliating toner whilst still remaining soothing and hydrating (full review here,) thanks to the hyraluronic acid which means I can skip a hydrating toner and move straight onto serum.

Serum/Oil: Of an evening I prefer a more oil-based serum to provide a serious hit of hydration and my favourite to date is The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil. After using this my skin always looks and feels much better, hydrated, brightened and overall like I've had eight hours of sleep, when I probably haven't.

Moisturiser: Again, the La Roche Posay Hydreane, this time the Riche version. I love this stuff so much, just a very no-fuss hydrating moisturiser that's rich but absorbs pretty darn quickly into the skin.

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!