Wednesday 8 October 2014

Current Skincare Saviors #5


It's been a little while since I updated you all with my favourite skincare du jour...
I don't even really need to speak about the La Roche-Posay Hydreane Riche. Quite simply; I've been using it for years now as a night cream, I enjoyed the lighter version on holiday in the humidity (not so rich, equally as moisturising oily skinned types should check it out!) but now it's time to navigate back to the richer variant. Lovely and of course Escentual and Feel Unique have their french pharmacy deals on this month - so it's even cheaper.

The Body Shop have been impressing me so much recently with their skincare, it kind of boggles the mind why I didn't try some of their stuff out earlier. Their Aloe Protective Serum is a treat for sensitive/dry skin, it feels a little like a light moisturiser as opposed to a typical serum and does what it says on the tube. Brilliant.

I recently reviewed the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads here, but it is proving to be a really great exfoliating toner treatment for an evening especially as my skin is playing up around the chin area (always terrible in October, why?) definitely one to look out for next time you're in Superdrug.

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!