Thursday 9 October 2014

Holy Grail #2


I've done a 'holy grail products' post here before, featuring seven of the best products (that have worked heavenly for me, past present and continually do to this day) and now I have three more to add to that list...
The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is without a doubt the best concealer I have tried. Ever. High end and drug store. This is tops. It's creamy enough for my dry skin, but doesn't slip or settle into lines, there is no dreaded cake-face and it covers dark circles, blemishes and redness alike. It's perfect. 

No7 has been a long term favourite of mine, particularly for eyeshadows and mascaras - but the Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation has to be the one for me as a base. When they say super light, they mean it; there is definitely no mask like feeling with this foundation. The coverage is great, a light to medium which is one that I prefer with a nice natural skin finish. The SPF is handy too and I completely recommend next time you go on a hot weather holiday you give this a try - no budging product what so ever! 

Potentially the most hyped powder we've seen, right? The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders had a lot of hype surrounding them and it was only reasonably recently that I gave in. I held off, waited for I don't know what to stop me and then it was mine. The shade Diffused Light is yellow toned and helps to cover redness (my main aggravation!) and obviously provide a glow whilst setting your make up. It does all of it. In pretty packaging. With a light touch and the Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Powder Brush - a gentle sweeping is all that is needed. 

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!