Monday 20 October 2014

Monday Lusting #23


Happy Monday!
A bit of a later post than usual from me today, I've been in the hospital waiting room for the most part; nothing serious but dreadfully boring.

Since I was pretty darn ill last week I've had trouble sleeping (actually, I've always had trouble sleeping...) so I'm seriously eyeing this mini set from NEOM, thinking a little sleep routine might do the world of good. 

I've also been coveting two shades from the Essie Winter 2014 collection; I've already picked up the mini cube (details to come in the next couple of days, swatches and the like,) but the two surprising colours for me are the corals, corals, for winter! I'm impressed, Essie. 

Another item that I'm seriously considering is the Percy and Reed travel vanity bag - it seems pretty popular at the moment for good reason, there is room for everything. Although a downside is the zips are weak, let me know if you guys have seen anything similar but know the quality is better, I'm all ears...

Here's to an awesome week ahead!

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!