Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask


Back in the day I used to love a good 3-in-1 product, namely those really gritty/clay products that you could either use as a face wash, a mask or a scrub... or, all three. Nowadays, my skin is a lot more sensitive to that type of exfoliation but I've found one three in one product (to cleanse, polish and moisturise,) that has me reliving my teenage days, but in a much more gentler fashion...
The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask was a bit of a random purchase, I have enough masks kicking around to suit any kind of skin problem but they were all on their way out and I wanted one for the winter-y months, one suited for dry skin that'd do a good job of cleansing and moisturising in one fell sweep.

One of the main differences between this mask and others I've used in the past (that do a similar job,) is how gentle the 'exfoliating bits' are - it's essentially like rubbing your face with porridge and I'm totally okay with that as it does a surprisingly remarkable job (and coincidentally it also smells like a banana/honey porridge - try not to eat your own face afterwards,) at leaving skin feeling much softer and overall more brighter. Once scrubbed, leave it to set and it does its job as a mask too. 

After you're all done, dab off with a flannel (I tried simply washing it off with lukewarm water, but honestly the oat bits refused to budge with hands and water alone,) and the results are visible straight away - skin is soft, looks fresher and feels cleansed whilst moisturised. A great winter weekly staple in my opinion.

Have you tried the Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!