Monday 13 October 2014

Monday Lusting #22


Happy Monday!
It always seems to me as soon as I start a spending ban ALL THE THINGS come out. Obviously all the delicious autumn/winter clothes are out, new seasonal make up releases and of course edits of homeware are tempting you in (especially the John Lewis Copenhagen edit, my god. I die.)

Then, add on top of this I've been doing my maths and my total savings I need have suddenly increased, I'd forgotten about so many things that need buying - namely car insurance, MOT and all that boring jazz. Eurgh. Adulthood.

Regardless, I thought I'd show you lovely lot what I'm loving the look of, as I do every week, I might be on a spending ban but maybe you're feeling spendy? If that's the case I can live vicariously through you. 

Here's to an amazing week ahead.

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!