Thursday 19 February 2015

Recently Pinned #1 // Navy Interiors


Sources; 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I don't think I've ever really spoken about pictures/items/inspiration I've pinned before - only linked to my pinterest boards/profile (which by the way, you should totally go see. I'm awesome on Pinterest...;)

The fact I've never done a little "oh look what I have pinned!" collage is totally ridiculous. Pinterest is amazing, as we all know by now. It's the only social media (sort of social media,) that I use constantly. So I thought I'd share one of my recent obsessions - navy interiors.

I figured I'd always be a white-walls only kind of gal. A light dove grey at a push. But then all these navy related pins were hitting my feed and I fell head over heels in love. Especially the first item? With the olive green velvet sofa. I want it, immediately. I don't care about the impracticality of owning said velvet sofa. I just want it. With navy walls. 

Although I prefer the straight up navy, I'm not opposed to the grey-navy or more black-navy combinations either. And everything with a metal accent. Brass. Copper. Gold. God, it just looks so effing awesome. 

What do you think of navy interiors? 

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!