Saturday 7 March 2015

Spring Red


Let's talk about Spring nails shall we? Let's face it, so far all I've seen are more pastels I can shake a stick at. And that's cool. I love a good pastel blue nail. Mint green? I'm down. 

But it's same-y. 
I received this Crabtree & Evelyn polish in 'Apple' in one of the Latest In Beauty Glamour Edit boxes. I didn't think much of it, asides, oh cool another red nail polish to try out. And then I promptly forgot about it.

Until a recent spring clean out. Then I swatched it and thought yes. That's it. It's a red, but kind of a pink red with a hint of shimmer. It's pretty, but bold. A different kind of spring nail for sure.

The wear time is pretty standard - about four to five days before chips occur and takes two coats to make opaque. The brush is standard. Not wide and not too thin. But it is dead easy to rectify any chips with just a light touch of the brush.

Add it to your spring wishlist and have sassy nails amongst all the pastels.

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!