Thursday 5 March 2015

Your New Best Friend


Okay. This might not be new to you, but on a recent lurk around my local Boots, praying they had more than just Batiste for dry shampoo offerings - I spied this Toni&Guy Casual Matt Texture Dry Shampoo. New in the ridiculously small line up of offerings in the small branch. 

From the same 'casual' line as their beloved sea salt spray, I bought two. Because I was that sure of my purchase. And it was on offer. Same thing, really.
It's not cheap, I'll start by saying that. It's £7.49 (or two for £10 at the moment,) for a pretty massive 250ml spray can. However - as a long term fringe owner (is that right? Owner, wearer. I like a fringe,) I'm pretty picky when it comes to dry shampoo. V05 do an amazing one (it's super cheap too, under a fiver and almost always on offer in Superdrug.) Dove do a pretty decent one too. 

But this.

This. So yes, use it like a normal dry shampoo. Yes, there is a white cast that comes out but seriously guys, just rub it in properly. I don't think there is anyway to avoid it with these products. 

It doesn't make your hair feel crisp. It doesn't have an offensive scent. It sorts out second day/third day hair without much fuss. It adds volume and mattifies. Most importantly; it actually adds decent texture. I'm talking "oh yeah I just totally curled my hair to achieve that undone tousled beachy look for about two hours." I'm serious. This is magic in a can.

Go on, go buy it and thank me later. 

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!