Thursday 13 June 2013

Latest In Beauty - CEW UK 2013 Beauty Awards Discovery Box






I came across Latest in Beauty through MakeupSavvy (I swear to god, Fee takes amazing photos which sometimes don't help, case in point, this beauty box, what an enabler! ;)) and pretty snappily ordered the CEW UK Beauty Awards Discovery Box and let me just say how excited I was when came to my door! 

This is my first beauty box, never really wanting to commit to the monthly likes of Glossy Box etc. This way with the Latest in Beauty Boxes you know what's inside when you're buying them and can really get excited - because you'll know that they'll be corkers. So, want to know what was in the box?


Balance Me Intensive Wrinkle Repair Cream (10ml) - Dr Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Monoi Moisture Melt Body Oil (full size) - Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream (15ml) - Ellie Saab Le Parfum (1ml) - Essential Care Mineral Mascara (full size) - Melvita Rose Floral Water (28ml) - Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette (1.2ml) - Nails Inc Nail Varnish (Notting Hill Gate, 2ml) - Weleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Lotion (20ml.) Plus a 20% off full size Elemis products voucher!

Thoughts? Well the Moisture Melt Body Oil smells frickin' amazing! It's like holiday in a bottle! The Nails Inc (I was hoping for Portobello,) is dinky! So cute and so perfect for travelling. The mascara - I'm excited to try, it's in brown which is perfect, I'm hoping for a nice natural effect and will let you guys know how it does!

All in all a really great box of goodies that I can't wait to try out. So if you're interested click here. This box costs £13.90 - £9.95 for the box and £3.95 for delivery. They also do 'Little Beauty Boxes' where you can choose 3 samples for your own mini box - for the price of £1.50 and a standard text message - it needs activation with a code via text. 

I'm hooked now, but what are your favourite beauty boxes?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!