Friday 14 June 2013

Rimmel Salon Pro - Peppermint


showing off my new Moleskin too...

Let me just clarify; I had a massive clear out of nail polish - I had quite a lot of polishes where I had two or more of the same colour so my niece (who lurrrves make up, by the by,) benefited quite nicely if I do say so myself.

So what did I go and do? Well I bought some more, but I promise, they were all colours distinctly missing from my (growing, out of control, blah blah blah,) collection. 

I spied this Peppermint shade before from Rimmel and I think it was when the Salon Pro range was in the old bottles - I distinctly remember swooning back then - and don't ask me why, never picked it up. I love Rimmel polishes, they have an amazing quality for the price range and a wide variety of colours, no matter whether I pick it up in Morrisons, Tesco or Boots/Superdrug etc. They are just the one.

Peppermint is no exception to the range, it's a darker mint, almost a turquoise and thanks to the fat-fool-proof brush (wide, if you will...) which is my favourite for nail polish application, a dream to apply. So far this polish has lasted five days before tip wear occurred - but, I haven't tried this out when at work where I constantly use my hands, that will be the ultimate test.

Now, thanks to Anna and Meg - I'm seriously heading back to purchase Hip Hop (a coral/pink/hard to define shade,) and Reggae Splash (a peachy, creamy orange that is not in my collection which is very much being added to the basket as I type and is also from the Kate range) which is going to look a beaut on the nails for this summer...

Rimmel Salon Pro polishes retail for £4.49 at Boots where an offer is invariably on, so go have a look and swoon, see if you are stronger than I and not leave with a few or five...

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!