Monday 5 August 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty

1//2//3//4//5//6

Happy Monday Lovelies!

This week as mentioned in Saturdays post I'll be leading my ever-exciting life and tryin' to crack (haha,) down on this back pain/issue I have been having. I won't lie to you, I've been super, super anxious about not working - I don't have an amazing job by any means, it's very low rung as the case may be but it's still a job - even if it is only part time. Does anyone else get like that if they've been off work for a long time? Let me know in the comments.

Hang on though, because it's Monday and I don't particularly want to start off on a glum note - so look at some of these pretty (necessary,) pieces! I'm in love with the bunny box storage (swoon,) and the bag (of course,) but the trainers are just thrown in because I need an everyday plimsoll/hightop because my current ones are ruined. Ain't nobody got time for holes in soles in Devon weather, let me assure you that!

I hope you have an amazing week and do let me know if you're doing anything exciting (so I can live vicariously through you, haha!)

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!