Wednesday 25 June 2014

June Favourites


The fact I took a little while away from most social media platforms for about ten days means that when I've come back refreshed and bushy-tailed, I couldn't believe the fact June was nearly done. I mean, seriously?
Considering the hot and humid weather that has taken up the month of June, hydration has been key for my dry skin. The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner is one of the best toners I've used - for hydrating and soothing purposes and is a fantastic first step after cleansing.

A nail polish I've been wearing non-stop, and will probably continue to do so is Hip Hop by Rimmel Salon Pro (Kate range,) - one of the most unique colours I own, is it red, pink, coral, orange? Who knows, but it's heavenly.

I've also been enjoying a sheer red lip this month and you cannot get any better than the Revlon Lip Butter range - my shade of choice being Candy Apple. It's buildable if you want a bright red but also super pretty lightly applied. 

One of my favourite mascara brands has to be L'Oreal - their Telescopic and Volume Million Lashes are by far my favourite choice when it comes to mascara - and I've been thoroughly enjoying this waterproof variation for various events and hot days where I'm not wearing makeup - but just need a hint of mascara to open up the peepers.

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!