Thursday 26 June 2014

Summer Top 5 | Lips


Carrying on from this post, where I ramble about my favourite summer nail polishes - it's time to follow up with what I've been reaching for the most for pretty summer lips...
For a bright matte lip, I find myself using the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Audacious more often than not. A pretty, bright coral that has some great lasting power and doesn't feel drying on the lips at all.

For more 'lip balm with a hint of colour' for easy going days - I have two favourite options the first being the No7 BB Lips in Blush Coral and Dior Lip Glow. The No7 offering is more of a gloss/lip balm hybrid with a peachy coral finish, it also has SPF 15 which is perfect for sunny days. Lip Glow is one of those products that change for each person - but it is a really conditioning balm whilst providing a surprising bright pop of colour.

For days when only bright fuchsia will do - I grab the Rimmel Apocalips in Apocoliptic. Whether its used lightly or built up - the colour is beautiful and wear time is reasonably good too.

And, surprise surprise - another coral, in the form of Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Kiss Me Coral. I absolutely adore this shade as it's more of a red/coral - but the formula is gorgeous and lasts surprisingly well for a moisturising lipstick.

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!