Sunday 22 March 2015

Insta-Update


Since I don't do 'this week' style posts any more and that means I've been a bit lax on fitting in my instagram snaps anywhere on the blog; I know it's not to everyone's tastes - but you can always skip over them. 

You can follow me here. There's loads of my animals and food. So there's that...
Basically I've just really enjoyed getting 'back into' Instagram since I took my break from all social media pre and after my op. I can see a huge difference with my photos since winter is coming to an end, so much brighter and colourful. 

And in a general update, in my recent favourites post I mentioned the Deliciously Ella cook book and I've been cooking up a storm! Honestly one of the best healthy recipe books out there - simple to follow and a handy guide at the front with all the ingredients she uses. Try the sweet potato wedges with guacamole and the black bean and red kidney bean chilli. Awesome stuff. 

I've also been going on dog walks sans coat! Can you imagine? It's still a bit windy at times, but still, no coat!

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!