Thursday 27 June 2013

Haulin' | Boots







Heh. 

What can I say? One minute you're casually browsing the internet and then this happens. There is only one saving grace to this haul and that is; these were all on offer. Whew.

For my face I picked up two products that I have high hopes for - one has been blogged about by everyone and their cat/dog. The Dr Jart Waterfuse BB Cream was half price when I bought this - so only £9 - need I say anymore? The coverage is light to cover blemishes but to still let your skin through - aka, no mask like tendencies with this bad boy and I cannot wait to try it out on warmer days (that are hopefully coming...) 

I also wanted to try the No7 Essentially Natural foundation that boasts a light/medium coverage for all skin types with an 25 SPF, so no night time wear if you're taking photos but it looks to be promising and a similar consistency to that of the Dr Jart. This was part of the buy one get one half price offer across a selected line so to go with this I picked up the Revlon Colour Stay Ultimate Suede lipstick in Finale. First thoughts - creamy, long lasting and a beautiful shade of hot pink/red that looks a dream on - winner, I say!

A bit boring but I also picked up a tanning mitt - an essential for this time of year but this St Tropez one had £1.50 off. I haven't tested it out yet but I'm hoping it can save me from dreaded orange fingers. 

Lastly the other two combinations I bought were the Bourjois Bronzing Primer - apparently it's useless as a primer but is a pretty good dupe to the Chanel Soleil Tan Bronzer - both of these products look hellish scary in their respective pans but I am intrigued to see how this one works out. With this I also picked up the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight - again, this looks like it wasn't going to be a good match for me but once applied it definitely has more pink/peach in it - and doesn't look that brown once swatched + applied...

Overall? I'm going to hide by card now and hibernate for a few weeks I think but I am pretty pleased with the offers/deals I got!

Had an good deals recently?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!