Monday 22 July 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty

1//2//3//4//5//6

Happy Monday Lovelies!

I'm just about to jet off to the doctors for a blood test - the ever glamorous life I lead, eh? So this weeks picks have a bit of luxury about them - I'm particularly lusting over the Le Labo perfume/oils in Fleur D'Oranger and Acne coin purse. One day - that perfect blue purse will be mine! 

Finally managed to send away all the important documents for the next module in my Open University 'step' - I rang one of the advisers to discuss the next course and which would be best for me and I've made the decision to study a design course. I'm pretty excited about it! 

My parents had an impromptu barbecue on the weekend because my niece and nephew were around which was insanely yummy. It's nearly the end of the school term for them, they are so excited for the summer holidays and I hope this good weather stays - for my sisters sanity and theirs!

I hope you all have an amazing week!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!