Monday 1 July 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty

1//2//3//4//5//6

Happy Monday Lovelies!

I very nearly forgot to write a post for today. We actually managed to have a barbecue on Saturday and Sunday so all were pretty sleepy and content after a very yummy weekend. At least we can't moan now, because we've had at least two summer barbecues! 

I've had my beady eye on the Hugo Boss 'Jour' perfume, as I'm a huge fan of the 'Orange' range - and I signed up for one of the samples sent out by Boots. Oh my, it really didn't disappoint and I'll be purchasing a full size bottle when pennies allow!

A holiday actually seems possible for next year - I'm pretty blue about not being able to get away this year but it looks like ten days in May will be spent in Spain - hooray! It means plenty of time to lose a few lbs (probably gained in those barbecues...) and also plenty of time to lust over holiday wear... Most notably the leather holdall (for the plane,) from Top Shop and the Tiger crop top that could pretty much be used beach to bar if needed. 

I don't have much planned for this week - apart from the usual back issues and waiting for physio to call me, anyway.

What are you planning for this week?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!